This is a ChatGPT-generated Add-on for Blender that creates a Target Light with customizable controls. You can learn how I made it in this video.
- Creates an Area light with a Track-To Constraint linked to a Target Empty.
- Aligns the Target to a selected object on creation.
- Aligns the Target to the average position of multiple selected objects on creation.
- Allows for multiple lights to be created at once with the same Target.
- Radially distributes multiple lights around the Target.
To install, extract the downloaded zip file to your computer. Then go to Blender's Preferences > Add-ons > Install. Navigate to the extracted zip file named "Target_Light.zip" and click "Install Add-on". You'll find the new Target Light object in the Add > Light menu.